Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday TW

Today was different, I had company!!!!
I didn't realize that anyone had responded to the posting.  I met them as they began without me.  To say I was surprised to see anyone on "my trail" is a small statement.  i stopped to talk to them and found out they'd RSVP to Nichelle - that's me :).  I was overly excited, thought I might cry.  people actually saw and responded. 
I told them to continue so I could check to make sure no one was being left behind and I'd catch up.  I did and we began to walk and chat.  We all learned something new and are excited about doing this great thing.
One is a first timer 3 dayer like myself, and the other is a seasoned 3 dayer.  So we got to share information and it was really good.  Can't wait to we walk together again.
I realized that a great many people walking are survivors and need to do something for themselves.  Me, on the other hand, am walking to support the cause and get others involved .
We all have the ability to make a difference, I just need to find the way that is right for you.
They won't walk with me next week - Mother's Day, but I'll be out there.

So don't be afraid, too shy, or hesitant, just come on out and walk it at your pace and your distance.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment